Lemon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice and peel, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and broccoli. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 238 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1 meat, 2 vegetable
Reviews for Lemon Broccoli Pasta
"Super easy and tastes great. I sometimes cube leftover chicken to add a little something extra to the dish."