Lemon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
"This pleasant pasta toss is delicious, simple to make and uses just one saucepan," writes Margaret Fuhrman of Erie, Pennsylvania. "My family and friends really like it, so I serve it often," she adds.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice and peel, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and broccoli. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 238 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 meat, 2 vegetable.
Reviews for Lemon Broccoli Pasta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC