"This pleasant pasta toss is delicious, simple to make and uses just one saucepan," writes Margaret Fuhrman of Erie, Pennsylvania. "My family and friends really like it, so I serve it often," she adds.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice and peel, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and broccoli. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Broccoli Pasta in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p11
Reviews for Lemon Broccoli Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2010
"Super easy and tastes great. I sometimes cube leftover chicken to add a little something extra to the dish."