"This pleasant pasta toss is delicious, simple to make and uses just one saucepan," writes Margaret Fuhrman of Erie, Pennsylvania. "My family and friends really like it, so I serve it often," she adds.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice and peel, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and broccoli. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Broccoli Pasta in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p11
Reviews for Lemon Broccoli Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2010
"Super easy and tastes great. I sometimes cube leftover chicken to add a little something extra to the dish."