Lemon Breakfast Parfaits Recipe
Want more recipes to inspire your morning? Take a peek at our Best Breakfasts and Brunches Guide
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- Dash salt
- 1/3 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sliced peeled kiwifruit
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Chopped crystallized ginger and minced fresh mint
- In a small saucepan, bring milk and salt to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until milk is absorbed. Fluff with a fork; cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, yogurt, honey and lemon peel. Stir in couscous.
- Combine the kiwi, blueberries and raspberries; spoon 1/4 cup into each of six parfait glasses. Layer with couscous mixture and remaining fruit. Garnish with ginger and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Breakfast Parfaits
Sort By :
It was excellent!
It was great except I didn't use the couscous and it tasted great. I will defiately make it a again!!!
It was great, but I left out the couscous and if was delicious! I will make this again.