- until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- For sauce, combine the sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in
- water until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir
- for 1-2 minutes, or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in
- lemon juice, peel and butter until butter melts. Serve over warm or
- cold pudding. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.