- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty
- foil. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes
- In a small bowl, beat the filling ingredients; pour into crust. Bake
- for 12-15 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For topping, microwave blueberries and spreadable fruit on high for
- 1-2 minutes or until bubbly around the edges; stir. Cool for 5-10
- minutes. Gently spoon over filling. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 308 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.