- just until combined. Fold in blueberry mixture.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan
- 10 minutes before removing to wire rack; cool for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until
- smooth. Gradually brush onto warm cake, about one-third at a time,
- allowing glaze to soak into cake before adding more. Cool
- completely. Yield: 12 servings.
Editor's Note: For easier removal of cake, use solid shortening when greasing a fluted or plain tube pan.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 434 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.