Lemon Blueberry Pizza Recipe
Cream cheese and lemon yogurt make a tasty topping for this fruit pizza.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1. Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in yogurt. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with blueberries. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 431 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Blueberry Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC