Cream cheese and lemon yogurt make a tasty topping for this fruit pizza.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in yogurt. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with blueberries. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Blueberry Pizza in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p291
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Blueberry Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review