- 1 egg
- 1 cup lemon yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups blueberries, divided
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, 1/2 cup yogurt, milk, oil and lemon juice until blended. Combine the flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center. Pour yogurt mixture into the well; stir just until moistened. Gently fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancake; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with remaining yogurt and blueberries. Yield: 8 pancakes,4 servings, 2 per serving.
Reviews for Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
"These pancakes are terrific. I used plain non-fat Greek yogurt & added a 1/4 tsp. of lemon extract. Also added more berries than called for in the recipe."
"The lemon yogurt on top was a yummy topping."
"Love these pancakes--my favorite! Really like putting the extra lemon yogurt on top instead of syrup."
"The pancakes were delicious and easy to make!"
"I also prepared these using peach yogurt and peach juice. Yum!"