- 1 egg
- 1 cup lemon yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups blueberries, divided
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, 1/2 cup yogurt, milk, oil and lemon juice until blended. Combine the flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center. Pour yogurt mixture into the well; stir just until moistened. Gently fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancake; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with remaining yogurt and blueberries. Yield: 8 pancakes,4 servings, 2 per serving.
Reviews for Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
"My son LOVES these pancakes! I make them for breakfast and sometimes for dinner!"
"These pancakes are terrific. I used plain non-fat Greek yogurt & added a 1/4 tsp. of lemon extract. Also added more berries than called for in the recipe."
"The lemon yogurt on top was a yummy topping."
"Love these pancakes--my favorite! Really like putting the extra lemon yogurt on top instead of syrup."
"The pancakes were delicious and easy to make!"