Lemon yogurt gives these hearty pancakes a fluffy texture and delectable flavor. My son couldn't get enough of them the first time we had them the first time we had them for breakfast. Top each stack with extra yogurt and berries.—Ann Flores, Seneca, Kansas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup lemon yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups blueberries, divided
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, 1/2 cup yogurt, milk, oil and lemon juice until blended. Combine the flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center. Pour yogurt mixture into the well; stir just until moistened. Gently fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancake; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with remaining yogurt and blueberries. Yield: 8 pancakes,4 servings, 2 per serving.
Originally published as Lemon Blueberry Pancakes in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p39
Reviews for Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review