Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 1 hr 20 min. YIELD:32 servings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, divided
- 2 package (8 ounces, each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon zest and 3 tablespoons juice from 1 lemon
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2. LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until melted. Add dry cake mix and 1 egg; beat with mixer until blended. Press 2/3 of the dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 3. BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add remaining egg, zest and juice; mix well. Pour over crust; top with berries. Pinch small pieces of the remaining dough between your fingers; press lightly into cream cheese layer.
- 4. BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars. Yield: 32 servings.
1 serving equals 170 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC