- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, divided
- 2 package (8 ounces, each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon zest and 3 tablespoons juice from 1 lemon
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until melted. Add dry cake mix and 1 egg; beat with mixer until blended. Press 2/3 of the dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add remaining egg, zest and juice; mix well. Pour over crust; top with berries. Pinch small pieces of the remaining dough between your fingers; press lightly into cream cheese layer.
- BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars. Yield: 32 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2014
"These bars sound absolutely yummy. Can you use frozen berries instead of fresh? I would like to clear out some of the berries in my freezer! Thanks."