Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine the egg, sugar, lemon peel and milk; mix well. Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. Pour into a greased 9-in. round baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over warm cake. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6-9 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake(2)
Sort By :
I've made a very similar recipe before. This never disappoints. Nice flavor, quick and easy.
I have been making this delicious/easy coffee cake for years! I am making it for a staff recognition at school tomorrow and forgot the recipe at home.... I was thrilled to find it online so I can make sure I have all the ingredients! Please try it, you won't be disappointed :)