- lemon juice; cool slightly.
- Transfer to a blender; cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate
- until chilled.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake; remove
- sides of pan. Spread the blueberry mixture over the top. Sprinkle
- with remaining blueberries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 171 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now