Lemon Blueberry Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. In another bowl, whisk yogurt, egg, melted butter and lemon peel until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Drop by 1/3 cupfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes or until light brown.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm biscuits. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Lemon Blueberry Biscuits(4)
Sort By :
I've made these biscuits so many times now, we think they are delicious! So easy & quick to make.
Very good! I added more lemon peel to the glaze so you can really taste it - and the zest looks pretty sitting on top of the biscuits
This is one of the best blueberry recipes I've tasted. Easy to make and easy to eat!!!!
These biscuits are so delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Biscuit Recipes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >
- Scone Recipes >