Lemon Blackberry Parfaits Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 whole graham crackers, crushed
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, whisk the eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice and peel until blended. Add butter; cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Transfer to a small bowl; cool. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in lemon mixture and 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the berries and half of the cracker crumbs. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Blackberry Parfaits
Sort By :
Yum! i rated it a four star because I felt the lemon flavor was just a little too strong. I used strawberries instead of blackberries.