Lemon Berry Trifle Recipe
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 cup whipping topping, divided
- 3 cups mixed fresh berries
- Lemon peel, optional
- 1. Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. serving bowl or individual dishes. Combine yogurt and 3/4 cup whipped topping; spoon over cake. Top with berries. Top with remaining whipped topping and lemon peel if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 197 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.