- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For topping, in a large bowl, combine the strawberries, lemon juice
- and sugar. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Spread whipped
- topping over cake. Drain strawberries; arrange over top. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 252 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.