Lemon Berry Pitcher Punch
"The tangy combination of lemonade and cranberry juice makes this drink a real thirst-quencher on a warm day," writes Margaret O'Bryon of Bel Air, Maryland.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine the drink mix, water and cranberry juice. Stir
- in soda. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with sugar-free lemonade, reduced-calorie cranberry juice and diet soda) equals 9 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.