Lemon Berry Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2-1/4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar until blended. Add lemon juice and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Carefully spread into crust. Set aside 4 strawberries. Cut remaining strawberries in half and place over cream cheese mixture.
- 2. In a bowl, place the remaining milk; whisk in pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spoon over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and reserved strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
One piece equals 260 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Lemon Berry Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.