Lemon Berry Pie Recipe
This refreshing dessert makes a beautiful presentation and tastes delicious! To cut a few calories, I use Splenda sugar substitute instead of sugar when preparing the cream cheese layer. --Ann Flores of Seneca, Kansas
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2-1/4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar until blended. Add lemon juice and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Carefully spread into crust. Set aside 4 strawberries. Cut remaining strawberries in half and place over cream cheese mixture.
- In a bowl, place the remaining milk; whisk in pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spoon over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and reserved strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Berry Pie in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Berry Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review