Lemon-Berry Ice Cream Pie
A great make-ahead dessert for warm weather using homemade lemon curd, strawberries, whipped topping and a purchased crumb crust. — Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- Spoon ice cream into pie crust; freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread lemon curd over ice cream; top with whipped topping. Freeze,
- covered, 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with
- strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 370 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.