A great make-ahead dessert for warm weather using homemade lemon curd, strawberries, whipped topping and a purchased crumb crust. — Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- Spoon ice cream into pie crust; freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread lemon curd over ice cream; top with whipped topping. Freeze, covered, 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Berry Ice Cream Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon-Berry Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review