This sweet-tart cake recipe is so much fun to make with my grandkids. They love just "dumping it all in" and watching it magically become a pretty, delicious dessert. —Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada
Featured In: 48 Amazingly Easy Cakes
- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) lemon yogurt
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- Additional blueberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss blueberries with cinnamon; spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with half of the melted butter. Sprinkle with cake mix; drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake until golden brown and fruit is bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat together yogurt, whipped topping, marshmallow creme and lemon curd. Serve dump cake with yogurt mixture and, if desired, additional blueberries. Yield: 15 servings (3 cups lemon topping).
Originally published as Lemon Berry Dump Cake in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Berry Dump Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review