Lemon Beef Kabobs Recipe
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 3/4 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pearl onions
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add beef and mushrooms. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Drain and discard marinade and bay leaf.
- 2. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef and vegetables.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 kabobs.
2 each: 463 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 35g protein .
Reviews for Lemon Beef Kabobs
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.