- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh snow peas
- 1 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 30 seconds. Add snow peas and yellow pepper;saute for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; saute 1 minute longer. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Basil Snow Peas in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p52
Reviews for Lemon-Basil Snow Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review