Lemon Basil Salmon Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place each fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). In a small bowl, combine the butter, basil and lemon juice. Spoon 2 teaspoons over each fillet; seal foil tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Spoon remaining butter mixture over salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 288 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Basil Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.