Lemon-Basil Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/4 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine egg and lemon juice. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, butter, lemon peel and basil. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Lemon-Basil Pork Chops(2)
Sort By :
Made these pork chops without the lemon peel ( I didn't have a fresh lemon available) and the juice was from Real Lemon. They turned out really good and the family enjoyed it! I am actually making these again tonight and now I have an actual lemon to juice and peel. I am betting the taste will be better! Thanks!
Won't make this again! Shake n bake would have been better!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >