This tempting dressing from Carol Gano, Ballwin, Missouri, stirs up in a jiffy. The addition of basil makes it deliciously different, and honey balances the tart citrus taste. With the consistency of nectar, it enhances the natural goodness of most any fresh fruit medley.
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 7-1/2 cups assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Place fruit in a serving bowl; serve with dressing. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Basil Fruit Dressing in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p20
Reviews for Lemon-Basil Fruit Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review