Lemon Barbecued Pork Chops
This simple recipe is a family favorite. The chops bake up tender and juicy, and the touch of lemon gives them a special flavor.
-Helen Anton, West Fargo, North Dakota
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 thin onion slices
- 2 thin lemon slices
- Place pork chops in a greased 9-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with
- salt. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and ketchup. Top each
- chop with onion, lemon and the ketchup mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes
- longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now