Lemon Balm Stuffed Daylilies Salad
I served this special salad at my garden party. I love using the flowers I grow in my own garden in many different recipe and this dish is absolutely delicious.Mary Jane Jones, Lisbon, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon balm leaves
- 8 freshly picked daylilies
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, celery and lemon balm;
- set aside. Remove stamens and pistils from daylilies. Wash flowers
- in cool water; pat dry with paper towels. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 8 servings.