With just 31 calories, 4 tsp. sugar and lots of vitamin C, this is one lightly refreshing summer dessert everyone can find room for! Aysha Schurman - Ammon, ID
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup sliced fresh apricots (4-5 medium)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint, optional
- 6 freezer pop molds or 6 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. If desired, stir in mint.
- Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Apricot Fruit Pops in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p45
Reviews for Lemon-Apricot Fruit Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review