- 1 cup sliced fresh apricots
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint, optional
- 6 freezer pop molds or 6 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a blender, combine first six ingredients; stir in mint if desired. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup apricot mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Apricot Fruit Pops
Sort By :
"Or click the "View this recipe now" link in the initial post. This is an automated post that takes comments from a recipe's detail page and adds them to the forum. The recipe in its entirity will not appear here, but rather on the page that you go to after clicking "View this recipe now."Erik
"Type the recipe name in the search box at the top of the page and the recipe will come up. Sounds very good."
"Something is missing here......."