Lemon Almond Tea Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 15 individual tea bags
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir sugar into tea until dissolved. Stir in the cold water, lemonade concentrate and extract. Serve over ice. Yield: about 4 quarts.
Reviews for Lemon Almond Tea(2)
Sort By :
This was very good iced tea. I substituted splenda for the sugar and it was very tasty and refreshing. Plus it made a lot, perfect for family gatherings.
Doesn't anyone use REAL LEMONS any more??? I have a lemon tree that is bearing more fruit than I can use, but try and find a recipe that calls for lemon! I prefer fresh lemon juice and artificial sweetener to the high-calorie canned variety!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Lemonade >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >