- garlic; cook for 1 minute. Stir in reserved flour mixture; cook and
- stir for 1 minute. Gradually add the broth, ginger ale and lemon
- juice; cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-30 minutes. Top with almonds,
- parsley and lemon. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 477 calories, 26 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 175 mg cholesterol, 1,517 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.