- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub potatoes; place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In the same pan, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat, stir in the cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Lemon & Garlic New Potatoes
Sort By :
"This recipe was quick and easy. Since it called for cooked potatoes, I had to boil them for about 15 mins. Wish I had read that the day before and it would have made the dish much faster. The only modifications I made was a little more parmesan cheese and lemon zest directly on potatoes!! Yummy recipe!"