- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes (1-3/4-inch wide, about 6), halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; remove from pan.
- In same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Return potatoes to pan; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon & Garlic New Potatoes for Two in Taste of Home
Reviews for Lemon & Garlic New Potatoes for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >