“This is a simplified version of a dish my Costa Rican host sister used to make when I was in the Peace Corps. It has become a favorite side dish at my house.” —Katie Bartle, Parkville, Missouri
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub potatoes; place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In the same pan, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat, stir in the cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon & Garlic New Potatoes in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p60
Reviews for Lemon & Garlic New Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review