Sweetened condensed milk ensures a creamy, dreamy popsicle. The bright lemon flavor is perfect for summer. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, Connecticut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, lemon juice, sugar and grated lemon peel until sugar is dissolved. Pour into Popsicle molds or cups; top molds with holders or insert wooden sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 8 pops.
Originally published as Lemon & Cream Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2012
Reviews for Lemon & Cream Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2012
"Delicious. Froze them in little individual bowls and served with a slice of gingerbread cake. Awsome"
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2012
"Awesome cool summer treat, or anytime for that matter!"
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2012
"Left out the 1/3 cup of sugar - it was plenty sweet."