Lemon & Cream Pops Recipe
Sweetened condensed milk ensures a creamy, dreamy popsicle. The bright lemon flavor is perfect for summer. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, Connecticut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, lemon juice, sugar and grated lemon peel until sugar is dissolved. Pour into Popsicle molds or cups; top molds with holders or insert wooden sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 8 pops.
Reviews for Lemon & Cream Pops
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2012
"Delicious. Froze them in little individual bowls and served with a slice of gingerbread cake. Awsome"
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2012
"Awesome cool summer treat, or anytime for that matter!"
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2012
"Left out the 1/3 cup of sugar - it was plenty sweet."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC