Lemon & Cream Pops
Sweetened condensed milk ensures a creamy, dreamy popsicle. The bright lemon flavor is perfect for summer. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, Connecticut
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk,
- lemon juice, sugar and grated lemon peel until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into Popsicle molds or cups; top molds with holders or insert
- wooden sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 8 pops.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.