- remaining rosemary and salt. Place in another greased roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-3/4 hours.
- Baste roast with pan drippings; bake 30 minutes to 2 hours longer or
- until meat reaches desired doneness (160° for medium-well,
- 170° for well-done).
- Add peas to vegetable mixture; bake 10 minutes longer or until
- vegetables are browned and tender. Remove roast and vegetables to a
- warm serving platter and keep warm.
- Strain pan drippings into a saucepan; skim fat. In a small bowl,
- combine cornstarch, broth and cold water until smooth; gradually add
- to drippings. Stir in jelly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Serve with roast and vegetables. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 372 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 470 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 31 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now