Kids can help out with these bone-chilling breadsticks because they're so simple and fun to do. Enjoy them with a favorite soup, stew or chili. —Summer Jones, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Featured In: "Finger" Food Halloween Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; tie each end into a knot. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Leg Bones in Taste of Home October/November 2009, p78