- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; tie each end into a knot. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Leg Bones in Taste of Home October/November 2009, p78
Reviews for Leg Bones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review