Leg Bones Recipe
Kids can help out with these bone-chilling breadsticks because they're so simple and fun to do. Enjoy them with a favorite soup, stew or chili. —Summer Jones, Pleasant Grove, Utah
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Unroll and separate breadsticks; tie each end into a knot. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 83 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Leg Bones
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC