Kids can help out with these bone-chilling breadsticks because they're so simple and fun to do. Enjoy them with a favorite soup, stew or chili. —Summer Jones, Pleasant Grove, Utah
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; tie each end into a knot. Place on
- ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle with
- seasoned salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 breadstick equals 83 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.