Leftover Meat Loaf Parmesan Recipe
- 1 cup crushed saltines
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 leftover meat loaf slices (each about 3/8 inch thick)
- Shortening for pan-frying
- Ketchup, optional
- Combine the saltine crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish; set aside. Beat egg with water. Dip meat loaf slices in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture. Heat shortening in a skillet. Brown meat loaf slices on both sides. Serve with ketchup if desired. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Leftover Meat Loaf Parmesan(2)
Sort By :
I didn't have saltines so I used bread crumbs. Turned out okay. Will try to dress it up some next time.
I love this! It's so quick and easy, and is a whole new way to serve leftover meatloaf! I changed it up a little by sprinkling on Italian seasoning, and, after it was fried, topping it with mozzarella slices and popping it into the toaster oven until the cheese melted. It was heaven! I'll definitely make this again and again.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Meatloaf Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >