Leftover Eggnog Cranberry Muffins Recipe
I devised this recipe after Christmas one year to make use of leftover eggnog and cranberries. My friends and family have just raved about these muffins.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 cups prepared eggnog
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, mix eggnog, eggs and butter. Stir into flour mixture just until blended. Fold in cranberry sauce and pecans. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until center of muffin springs back when lightly touched. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Leftover Eggnog Cranberry Muffins in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p80
Reviews for Leftover Eggnog Cranberry Muffins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review