- ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Spoon leek mixture into crust. Trim
- pastry to 1/4 in. above filling; press pastry against sides of pan.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour over leek mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 10-12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 352 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 482 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.