- In a small shallow bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, rosemary,
- thyme, salt and pepper. Brush mustard over chicken, then coat with
- pecan mixture. Place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dish. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken
- is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now