Leah's Party Popcorn Recipe
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups miniature sesame breadsticks or sesame sticks
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 1 cup potato sticks, optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. If desired, stir in potato sticks. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 10-15 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 4 quarts.
1 cup (calculated without potato sticks): 184 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Leah's Party Popcorn
"This was OK, but not really worth it. Not sure if the lemon juice was needed; it gave it a little bit of an odd flavor."
"Quick with a nice spicy kick to it."