Leafy Greens with Strawberry Salad Dressing
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese or blue cheese
- In a blender container, combine strawberries, olive oil, vinegar and
- poppy seeds. Cover and process until smooth. Season with salt and
- pepper to taste. Arrange greens on salad plates. Top with pecans and
- cheese. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.