- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese or blue cheese
- In a blender container, combine strawberries, olive oil, vinegar and poppy seeds. Cover and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange greens on salad plates. Top with pecans and cheese. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Leafy Greens with Strawberry Salad Dressing in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p46
Reviews for Leafy Greens with Strawberry Salad Dressing(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review